Under public procurement rules, Requests for Tenders (RFTs) were issued in respect of the selection of service providers for different requirements necessary for both the establishment and continued operation of the Assembly. Where relevant, tenders were published on the Government’s dedicated procurement website, eTenders.
The following requests for tenders were advertised on the eTenders website:
- Provision of a representative sample of 99 members of the public and substitutes
- Hotel Conference Requirements
- Filming/ Live Broadcasting/ Streaming of the Citizens’ Assembly and associated follow up services
- Provision of Irish Language Services for the Citizens’ Assembly’s Meetings
- Facilitation and Note-taking Services for the Citizens’ Assembly
- Media Liaison Services for the Citizen's Assembly
RED C Research and Marketing Ltd were appointed on 22 August 2016 to provide a representative sample of 99 members of the public and substitutes for the Citizen's Assembly.
The Grand Hotel, Malahide, was selected as the venue for the meetings of the Assembly.
Richard Jolly TV Ltd/Switch New Media was selected to provide the filming/live broadcasting and streaming of the Assembly’s meetings.
Q4PR was selected to provide media liaison services for the Assembly.
Roomaxx Ltd was selected to provide facilitation and note-taking services for the Assembly.
Beatrice.ie Translation & Tour Guiding Services was selected to provide translation services for the Assembly.